Extra Large Mushroom Popcorn Kernels
Dell Cove® extra large Mushroom popcorn kernels pop fat and round - making it perfect for making caramel corn or candy popcorn at home.
Our all natural premium popcorn is proudly grown here in the Midwest by small family farmers that are friends of ours. Comes with directions of how to pop popcorn by stove top.
INGREDIENTS: Sustainably grown popcorn kernels. Grown in the USA.
- Flavor: Classic "corny" taste with a crunchy texture.
- Easy to pop at home, this popcorn variety requires HIGH heat to fully pop round and fat. If popping in oil, the oil needs to reach 400 degrees or more to achieve mushroom shape.
- Pops well in our microwave popcorn popper. We do not recommend using an air-popper for this variety.
- Tree nut and peanut free, as well as legume free. (No soy here!)
- Unpopped to popped ratio: 1 oz of kernels makes about 1 quart of popcorn.