Red Popcorn - Red Corn Kernels and Hulless Popcorn
People love the deep, vibrant color of Dell Cove® Ruby Red popcorn kernels - which are perfectly crunchy and have fewer hulls than other varieties.
This popcorn pops white, with a dark red center, and is one of our top sellers and a family favorite. Our all natural premium popcorn is proudly grown here in the Midwest by small family farmers that are friends of ours. Comes with directions of how to pop popcorn by stove top.
INGREDIENTS: Sustainably grown popcorn kernels. Grown in the USA.
- Flavor: Mild "corny" taste with a crunchy texture.
- Smaller kernels that pop on the smaller side, but are very flavorful. Pairs particularly well with our savory popcorn seasoning blends.
- Pops better in higher heat. Pops well in our microwave popcorn popper.
- Tree nut and peanut free, as well as legume free. (No soy here!)
- Unpopped to popped ratio: 1 oz of kernels makes about 1 quart of popcorn.